In Punjab, the application for the Chief minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) 2022 has opened. The announced scholarship is for Ph.D. candidates. It is a fully-funded scholarship; thus, candidates having Pakistani nationality can apply for the CMMS scholarship. So, candidates who have secured Ph.D. admission in the top 50 QS Ranked universities are eligible for th PEEF CMMS scholarship 2022. Thus, interested candidates can apply for the CMMS scholarship till 31 March 2022.
However, below we have provided the complete detail about eligibility criteria, area of discipline, etc., regarding the Ph.D. scholarship 2021. Thus, read the article.
Eligibility Criteria for the CMMS Scholarship
For the CMMS Scholarship 2022, candidates under the following criteria are eligible.
- Ph.D. Admission in the top 50 QS rankled Universities
- At least 60% marks through the academic career
- Maximum age: 35 years on 31 March 2022
- Monthly income equal/less than 200,000
Preferred Subject Area for CMMS Scholarships
For the CMMS scholarship 2022, below are the major areas whose candidates will be eligible.
- Engineering & technology
- Life sciences and medicine
- Natural sciences
- Social sciences Humanities/Arts
To check the list of subjects of these disciplines, visit the PEEF website. (https://peef.org.pk/system/files/Sunject%20Ares%20%28CMMS%29_0.pdf)
How to Apply for the CMMS scholarship
- To apply for the PEEF CMMS scholarship, visit the PEEF website and download the application form. (https://peef.org.pk/system/files/Cmms-applicationForm.pdf)
- Fill the CMMS scholarship form and attach the mentioned documents with the form.
- Send the complete application to the PEEF office within the due date.
- Last date: 31 March 2022