Welcome to the FSc Online. Here we are providing the inter Part-I (11th class) annual exams 2021 guess papers. The Punjab Board has announced the 11th class annual exams date sheet 2021. According to the announced schedule, the first paper of the 11th will be on 07 August 2021. So, to assist the students, here we are providing Physics guess papers.
This year, the Punjab Board announced a smart syllabus for the 11th class to study specific topics. At the same time, through the guess papers, students get an idea regarding the important points in the syllabus. Through these guesses, you will hopefully secure excellent marks in the annual exams. However, the uploaded guess papers are according to the topics of the smart syllabus. Thus, to get the guess papers, scroll down your screen.
See Also: Maths 11th Class Notes
11th Class (1st Year) Physics (Guess Paper) Important Short Question
Chapter 1: precision and accuracy definitions, + all exercise questions
Chapter 2: complete chapter along with numerical
Chapter 3: Definitions of elastic collision, inelastic collision, vector, torque, null
vector, isolated system, range of the projectile, projectile motion, momentum, time of
flight of projectile
Exercise short questions: 3.2 – 3.10
Chapter4: Definitions of work, energy, power, and their units, energy and its
types escape velocity, work-energy principle, Ex Questions: 4.1-4.5, 4.10
Chapter: 5: all exercise questions
Chapter 6: Exercise short questions (6.2 – 6.8) + definitions of terminal velocity,
fluid dynamics, the venturi effect, Stokes’ law, equation of continuity, Bernoulli’s
Chapter 7: Ex questions 7.1, 7.2, 7.4, 7.5 – 7.10
Chapter 8: Ex questions 8.4 – 8.8 + definitions of stationary waves, periodic
Chapter 9: Definitions of the wavefront, Hygen’s principle, diffraction, uses and
properties of x-rays, Ex Questions 9.1-9.7
Chapter 10: Definitions of critical angle, refractive index, total internal reflection,
a convex lens, and the concave lens, resolving power and magnification + Ex
Chapter 11: Heat and temperature, the molar specific heat of gas, reversible
process, kinetic theory of gas, Boyl’s Law, entropy and negative entropy, Ex
Questions: 11.5 -11.13
11th Class (1st Year) Physics (Guess Paper) Important Long Question And Numericals
1. EXAMPLE NO: 2.5 (from chapter 2)
2. Explain the cross product or vector of two vector state right-hand rule and give at
At least four characteristics. 3. Define vector product or cross product. Explain with
right-hand rule and give four characteristics of the cross product.
4. State and explain the law of conservation of linear momentum.
5. What is projectile? Derive expressions of the i) Maximum Height ii) Horizontal
6. Find the angle of projection of a projectile for which its maximum height and
horizontal range are equal.
7. Define Elastic and Inelastic collision. Discuss elastic collision in one dimension
and show that velocity of approach is equal to the velocity of separation
NUMERICAL: 3.5, 3.10, 3.11 +Examples 3.2, 3.7
8. Define escape velocity. Derive an expression of escape velocity and calculate its
value on the Earth’s surface.
9. Define absolute potential energy. Derive its mathematical expression.
10. Define gravitational field. Show that the gravitational field is conservative.
NUMERICAL: 4.3, 4.4, 4.7, 4.8 + Examples 4.3
11. Explain Rotational kinetic energy. Find the rotational kinetic energy of a disc and
12. What are geostationary satellites? Derive the relation/expression for the radius of
NUMERICAL: 5.6, 5.3, 5.10
13. State Bernoulli’s theorem. Also, derive Bernoulli’s equation.
14. An airplane wing is designed so that the speed of the air across the top of the
wing is 450 ms-1 the speed of air below the wing is 410 ms-1. What is the pressure
difference between the top and bottom of the wings? Density of air = 1.29 kgm-1
15. What gauge pressure is required in the city mains for a stream from a fire hose
connected to the mains to reach a vertical height of 15 m?
16. Prove that the total energy of amass spring system remains constant.
17. What is a simple pendulum? Show that the motion of the simple pendulum is simple
harmonic motion. Also, calculate the time period of the simple pendulum.
NUMERICAL: 7.1, 7.3 , 7.4, 7.5
18. Show that vt = ve + 0.61t
19. Derive Newton’s formula for the speed of sound in air and describe the
correction by Laplace in it.
20. Describe the transverse stationary waves in a stretched string. Show that the
frequencies of stretched string are quantized.
20. Define Doppler’s effect, Derive apparent frequency if. a) Observer moves
towards the stationary source b) Observer moves away from the stationary source.
NUMERICAL: 8.5, 8.6
21. Discuss in detail Young’s double-slit experiment to study the interference