Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) announced the registration for the e-Rozgar program admissions 2023. The announced admissions are for the various free courses in different fields. So, candidates holding Punjab domicile/CNIC and 16 years of qualification are eligible to apply. E-Rozgaar offers online and on-campus courses so that candidates can select any mode. So, eligible candidates meeting the required criteria can visit the e-Rozgar website and apply online. Below, you will get the complete information about all offered courses and the required application criteria.
e-Rozgar Offered courses
The E-Rozgaar Training Program offers various courses for online training and on-campus training. Below are the complete details
e-Rozgaar On-Campus Training Courses
- Content Marketing and advertising
- Creative Design
e-Rozgaar Online Training Courses
- Mobile App Development
- Content Marketing & Advertising
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Creative Design
- UI/UX Design
- NUST Aptitude TEST (NAT) Registration for MS Admissions 2023
- Higher Education Commission HEC Latest May 2023 Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for e-Rozgaar Programs 2023
- Qualification: at least 16 years of degree
- Domicile/CNIC: Punjab
- Max age: 35 years
- Employment status: Unemployed
How to Apply for the e-Rozgaar Program 2023
- Visit the E-Rozgaar website and apply online for your concerned course. (https://erozgaar.pitb.gov.pk/)
- After online registration, candidates will receive an SMS/email with a username & password to log in to the portal and attempt the online test.
- The shortlisting candidates will upload the required documents on their portal.
- Then, selected candidates must verify their original documents by visiting the e-Rozgar training centre to complete the registration procedure.