Planning & Development Board Lahore has announced a vacancy of Communication Specialist on a contract basis. Applications are invited from the capable candidates for filling up the following position on contract basis on market basis salary under “Capacity Building Project P&D for Improved Policy Planning & Monitoring of Development process in Punjab (Phase-II)”.
The Planning & Development Board provides the city with land development, housing infrastructure, enforcement of the law, solid waste, and recycling programs. The Department of Planning carries out current and long-range planning enforces laws on zoning and land use, reviews site and development plans provides technical support to other City developments, including the City Council and its committees, and carries out programs to improve the quality of life for their residents of the City.
Last Date to Apply:
17 December 2019
Here are the details of the announced vacancy.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Qualifications & Experience||Age Limit|
Masters in Communication /Development Communication/Media and Communication Governance
|Up to 45 years|
- Attested copies of CNIC
- Educational Certificates/Degrees
- Experience Certificates
How to Apply:
The complete application with required documents must reach the office of the undersigned latest by 17-12-2019 during office hours.
- Incomplete application and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees may apply through the proper channel.
- Shortlisted candidates shall only be called for the interview.
- Initially, the contract period shall be for one year. With the approval of the competent authority, the contract is likely to be extended due to satisfactory results.
- The upper age limit of the candidate shall be considered on the last date of receipt of applications. Age relaxation of up to 5 years as per Punjab Govt. The policy has been included in the above age limits and no relaxation will be given thereafter.
- At the time of the interview, the applicants shall bring the original documents.
Keep visiting F.Sc Online for more updates and job posts.