PMAS Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi has announced the Undergraduate Admissions for the Session 2022-23. However, the advertised admissions for the Undergraduate (BS degree) are for the Rawalpindi Campus and sub-campus Khushab. Thus, students who have passed the Intermediate or equivalent degree can apply for the PMAS Arid University Undergraduate Admissions. The university announced the admissions for the different faculties. However, the university will also conduct the Entry Test for undergraduate admissions. Thus, eligible candidates can apply for the PMAS Arid University Rawalpindi Undergraduate Admissions by 09 June 2022.
PMAS Arid Agriculture University Offered Admissions 2022
The PMAS Arid Agriculture University has announced the Undergraduate Admissions for the programs of the following faculties.
- Faculty of Crop and Fodd Sciences
- University Institute of Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- Faculty of Science
- University Institute of Information Technology
- Faculty of Veterinary and Animal Sciences
- University Institute of Geo-Information and Earth Observation
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- University Institute of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Agricultural Engineering and Technology
- University Institute of Food and Nutritional Sciences
- University Institute of Soil and Environmental Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for the PMAS Arid University Admissions
- Candidates having Intermediate or equivalent degrees can apply for undergraduate admissions.
- The result awaiting students can also apply.
How to Apply for the ARid University Admissions 2022
- Visit the PMAS Arid Agriculture University website to apply online for undergraduate admissions in 2022. (http://admissions.uaar.edu.pk/admissions/index.php)
- Deposit the Rs 1000/- in any Bank of Punjab branch.
- Upload the clear scanned documents to apply for the Entry Test.
PMAS Arid University Admission Schedule 2022
- Registration Start From 30 May 2022
- Last date for entry test registration fee: 09 June 2022
- Last date to upload documents: 09 June 2022
- 1st Entry Test: 12 June 2022
- 2nd Entry Test: 17 July 2022
- 3rd Entry Test: 21 July 2022