PPSC COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2020
Punjab Public Service Commission, known as PPSC, is the Punjab govt department for jobs and appointments on government seats, which are vacant all over Punjab. Punjab public service commission announced combined competitive Examination for the following seat
|BASIC SCALE, NAME, NUMBER OF POSTS AND DEPARTMENT||QUALIFICATION||AGE IMPORTANT NOTE AND REMAINING PRE-CONDITIONS||GENDER AND DOMICILE|
PROVINCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE
Services & General Administration Department
i. Open merit = 59
ii. Special Person = 01
iii. Minority Quota = 11
(including backlog calculated by the S&GAD)
THE EXAMINATION WILL BE HELD AT LAHORE, RAWALPINDI, MULTAN, BAHAWALPUR, D.G. KHAN, FAISALABAD AND SARGODHA.
|Graduate (2nd division) from any university.||AGE: 21 to 30 years on 1 January 2020.|
In case of officials serving in connection with the affairs of the Federal Government
who are domiciled in Punjab as well as the officials serving in connection with the affairs of the Punjab Government having at least 4 years’ service as such,
the upper age limit shall be 35 years. For special persons, a maximum of 10 years of relaxation in the upper age limit shall be allowed as per Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1976.
|GENDER: MALE, FEMALE, AND TRANSGENDER|
PLACE OF POSTING:
Anywhere in Punjab
Here are the compulsory subjects for PPSC Combined Competitive Examination:
|01||English Essay||Subjective||100 Marks|
|02||English (Precis, Comprehension, and Translation)||Subjective||100 Marks|
|03||Urdu (Essay, Precis, Comprehension, and Translation)||Subjective||100 Marks|
|04||Islamic studies, ethics(for non-Muslims)||Subjective+ Objective||100 Marks|
|05||Pakistan Studies||Subjective+ Objective||100 Marks|
|06||General Knowledge||Objective||100 Marks|
Related: PPSC Teacher Jobs 2020
OPTIONAL SUBJECTS 3-Papers (Total 600 Marks)
ALL THE CANDIDATES SHALL TAKE THREE OF THE OPTIONAL SUBJECTS. (NOT MORE THAN ONE FROM EACH GROUP)
Business Administration 200
Principle of Engineering 200
Social work 200
English Literature 200
General Instructions for written Examination and interview
- 1. To appear in the interview or test only the original CNIC issued by Nadar will be valid.
- 2. Applicants are advised to read carefully all the given instructions/conditions of advertisement and general instructions for candidates on the PPSC website in order to submit their application online. Candidates are fully responsible for the correctness of all their data in the online application.
- All candidates appearing in Written Examination shall be allowed to avail three chances only for each particular Written Examination irrespective of the type or categories of posts grouped in that Examination unless otherwise.
- Applicants are required to submit the “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date, which is 13-04-2020, up to Midnight. Applicants should fill the online Application form by following terms and conditions/Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement.
- To correct any data in the online Application Form editing option will be available to all the candidates before the last date of submission of Online Applications.
- 6.any change in number and nature of posts shall be accepted by the Commission without inviting fresh applications before the finalization of interviews.
- It is Compulsory for Applicants to deposit under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE TEST FEE BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, any branch of State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan/Government Treasury before the Last Date.
- Any Bank Draft/Pay Order/Cheque will not be accepted as a fee by the Commission.
- Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162.
- Rawalpindi: 051-5158095.
- Faisalabad: 041-9330713.
- Sargodha: 048-3259710.
- Multan: 061-9330354,
- Bahawalpur: 062-2881182,
- D.G. Khan: 064-9260410
Last Date To Apply
Last Date to apply 13 April 2020
For more Details Please Visit: www.ppsc.gop.pk
Visit For more Latest PPSC Jobs