We have a good news for all the applicants who are eagerly in search of internship. According to the latest notification, it is to inform all that latest internship opportunity announced in Prime Minister office. Earlier, the Head of Prime Minister of Pakistan’s Strategic Reforms, Salman Sufi, recently took to Twitter to share a nurturing hiring opportunity with interesting personnel. Applicant who are fresh applicant or graduate will now apply for this position. They have highlighted many duties of internees. The applicant who got selected will able to perform multiple task. For more details, keep scrolling
PM Professional Internship Description:-
Applicant who enroll in the Prime Minister Professional Internship will responsible for the following tasks.
- Support in follow up/coordination with government agencies in data collection and collation
- Facilitate in analyzing gaps in implementation, identify issues, and prepare progress review reports
- Support in designing frameworks, formats, templates, tools, etc., for specific research requirements
- Facilitate in coordinating meetings with government agencies as and when required
- Support in collecting regular timely updates from concerned ministries on priority interventions
- Any other task assigned
Applicant who fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for this position.
- Applicant having bachelor’s degree holder in Management Sciences, Business Administration, Project Management, Statistics, or relevant fields
- Having 1 year of work experience in the design and implementation of government/development sector projects
- Maximum age of candidate is 27 years
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software
- Excellent coordination and presentation skills
- Sound organization, prioritization skills, critical thinking/problem solving
- Must maintain a strict code of ethics in working with highly confidential data
How to Apply for PM Internship 2022:-
- The Interested applicants must email their CVs/Resumes and Concept Proposals to [email protected]
- Candidates are required to submit Concept Proposals for five projects pertaining to social or development sectors that can be implemented in Pakistan on a short-term, medium-term, or long-term basis. The Concept Proposals must be precise, not more than 400 words, and must contain a problem statement, proposed solution, and modalities for implementation.