The Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB) recently announced the internship program for the ICT and NON- ICT Graduates. PSEB has announced 3500 seats for the internship. For this internship, both males and females graduates can apply. However, candidates can also apply as an employee. At the same time, PSEB has reserved 2% seats for the disabled candidates, and 500 seats for the graduates belong to Balochistan. Thus, interested candidates can apply for the PSEB Internship through the official website.
It is an excellent opportunity for all eligible candidates must take advantage of it. However, the last date for the PSEB ICT Internship is 29 October 2021.
PSEB Internship Duration
The ICT and non-ICT graduates will work in ICT companies or the Public IT departments for six months under the PSEB Internship.
Eligibility Criteria for the PSEB Internship
- Candidates having graduate degrees (16 years of qualification) from the HEC recognized universities with 2.00/4.00 GCPA or 55% marks.
- Age limit: 30-30 years (20-40 yeas for disabled candidates)
- Candidates must be permanent residents of Pakistan.
- For the Balochistan graduates, candidates having Balochistan domicile and are willing to work in Balochistan.
Required Documents for PSEB Internship
- Profile Picture
- CNIC front and back
- Educational degrees/transcripts/certificates attested by HEC Recognized Universities
PSEB Internship Stipend Amount
- Candidates will get RS 20,000/month.
- The concerned firms/companies will provide the stipend to the candidates in two trenches, first, on the completion of 03 months and 2nd on the successful completion of 06 months of PSEB internship.
How to Apply for PSEB Internship
- To apply for the PSEB Internship, graduates have to visit the PSEB website to apply online. (https://internships.pseb.org.pk/jobs)
- Select your concerned internship types (ICT, NON-ICT, Disabled, or Balochistan Candidates)
- Create an account on the PSEB website and fill the application form by providing the required documents.
- Last date: 29 October 2021