Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB) advertised the internship program 2022 for the ICT and NON- ICT Graduates. For the internship, PSEB announced 3500 seats. However, male and female candidates can apply for the PSEB Internship 2022. Other than internships, the applicants can also apply as an employee. PSEB has also reserved 2% seats for the disabled and reserved quota for Balochistan. Thus, eligible candidates can apply for the PSEB Internship 2022 through the PSEB website. The last date for the PSEB ICT and Non-ICT Internship is 30 July 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for the PSEB Internship 2022
- Candidates with graduate degrees (16 years of qualification) from the HEC-recognized universities
- Applicants must have 2.00/4.00 GCPA or 55% marks.
- Age limit: 20-30 years (20-40 years for disabled candidates)
- Permanent residents of Pakistan.
- For the Balochistan ICT and Non-ICT graduates, candidates mus have Balochistan domicile and are willing to work in Balochistan.
PSEB Internship 2022 Duration
The duration of the PSEB ICT and NON-ICT Internship 2022 is 06 months. The applicants will work in ICT companies or the Public IT departments during this duration.
Required Documents for PSEB Internship 2022
- Educational transcripts/certificates attested by HEC Recognized Universities.
- Profile Picture
- CNIC front and back
PSEB Internship Stipend Amount 2022
- Rs 20,000/- per month
The firms/companies where candidates will go for the internship will provide the stipend to the candidates in two trenches.
- First, on the completion of 03 months
- 2nd on the completion of the PSEB internship
How to Apply for PSEB Internship 2022
- Visit the PSEB website to apply for the ICI and Non-ICT Internship 2022. (https://internships.pseb.org.pk/jobs)
- Select the category you want to apply for and submit the online application.
- Last date: 30 July 2022