Punjab University will start the online registration for the Associate degrees Arts, Science, and Commerce Exams 2021. Candidates can get the registration form from the university website. The university will accept the only online filled form. The last date of registration without any late fee is 30 October 2020.
Registration Schedule for Associate Degree Arts, Science, and Commerce Part-I
The schedule for the associate degree arts, science, and commerce is
|Single fee, without any fine Rs 4090/-||13 July-30 October 2020|
|Single fee with fine, Rs 5090/-||31 October-31 December 2020|
|Doble fees, Rs 8180||01 January-26 February 2021|
Instructions for the PU Associate Degrees
- Those candidates who passed inter examination in 2020 and want to sit in the exams send their registration form according to the schedule
- Registered candidates can use their registration number. If candidates lost their registration card, they could get their duplicate registration card by depositing the Rs 1000/- in the bank.
- Candidates have to fill the form online only. Then send it with the challan form and academic documents through the Courier.
How to Register for PU Associate BA Degree
- The registration form can be obtained from the registration.pu.edu.pk
- Candidates can edit their saved form by entering their correct CNIC number.
Address: Deputy Registrar (General), Registration Branch, new Building, Admin Block, Punjab University, Quaid e Azam Campus, Lahore.