The University of Punjab announced the online registration schedule of the private programs for the Associate degrees annual exams in 2023. The issued schedule is for the associate degrees of Arts, Science & Commerce Part-I. So, candidates who have passed the Intermediate 2022 or earlier exams can apply for the AD Private degree Part-I exams. The eligible candidates must submit the registration form for the annual exams 2023 according to the announced schedule. However, we have explained the complete registration schedule to submit the form and fee below.
PU AD Part-I Exam Registration Schedule
The eligible candidates must submit the admission/Registration form for the PU associate Degrees Part-I exam 2023 according to the following schedule.
- Registration with single fee: 05 December 2022 to 31 January 2023
- Single Fee + 1000 Late fee: 01 February 2023 to 28 February 2023
- Form Submission with double fee: 01 March 2023 to 15 March 2023
- Jinnah Sindh Medical University Admission (Fall) 2022-23
- College of Medical Technology CMT PIMS BS Admissions 2022
PU AD Part-I Exams Fee structure
- Single fee: Rs 5280/-
- Late fee: Rs 6280/-
- Double fee: 10,560/-
How to Submit the PU AD Exam Registration Form
- Visit the Punjab University website and apply online for the Associate Degrees Part-I Annual exams 2023.
- Submit the registration form after completing it by providing all information.
- Take a print of the online form and send it to the concerned officials with the original bank challan and attested copies of educational certificates.
- Candidates’ registration forms must reach the PU registration Branch within the 03 days of the last date.
- Address: Registration Brach, New Building, Admin Block, Punjab University, Quaid-e-Azam Campus, Lahore.