Punjab University Lahore has announced the exam schedule for the private programs of MA/MSc Part-I 2021. Candidates can register by filling the online form, and the last date of registration is 31 December, without any extra charges. Below is the complete detail of the registration.
Registration Schedule for PU MA/MSc part-I
The schedule for the MA/ MSc Part-I is
|Single fee, without any fine Rs 4090/-||01 September-31 December 2020|
|Single fee with fine, Rs 5090/-||01 January- 26 February 2021|
|Doble fees, Rs 8180||27 February-14 May 2021|
Instructions for the PU MA/MSc
- Those candidates who passed inter exam in 2020 and want to sit in the exams send their registration form according to the schedule
- Registered candidates can use their registration number. If candidates lost their registration card, they could get their duplicate registration card by depositing the Rs 1000/- in the bank.
PU Offered subjects
Candidates can appear in the following subjects for the MA/MSc private exam
- Political science
How to register for PU MA/MSc Part-I Online Registration
- The registration form can be obtained from the registration.pu.edu.pk
- Candidates can edit their saved form by entering their correct CNIC number.
- Address: Deputy Registrar (General), Registration Branch, new Building, Admin Block, Punjab University, Quaid e Azam Campus, Lahore.