Peoples University of Medical and Health Sciences for Women (PUMHSW) Sindh announced admission for the MBBS degree in 2023. The announced admissions are for Overseas Pakistani or National Foreigns (females only). So, the eligible candidates can apply for the PUMHSW MBBS admission by submitting the admission form. Below, we have explained the complete admission procedure, so read the article for details. However, the last PUMHSW Sindh MBBS admissions date is 28 January 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for PUMHSW MBBS Admissions 2023
- Candidates with a domicile of the tagged distinct with PUMHSW
- HSSC (FSc Pre-Medical) or equivalent degree with at least 60% marks
- Candidates must be passed MDCAT 2022-23 with 55% Marks and MDCAT 2021-22 with 65% marks for the MBBS degree admission.
- FBISE Notice on Increase in Pass Percentage & Separate Practical Exam
- Sindh Education Department Announced New School Timing Amid Cold Wave
Merit Criteria for the PUMHSW MBBS Overseas Candidates admissions 2023
The university will cumulate the merit of the aspiring candidates according to the following two components (A & B)
- Component (A) Comprises 50%, which will be derived from 50% (MDCAT) + 40% (Intermediated) +10% (Matric) divided by 2
- Component (B) Comprising 50% of internal assessment through a committee constituted by the Academic Council / Syndicate
How to Apply for the PUMHSW MBBS Admissions 2023
- Visit the PUMHSW Sindh website and download the admission for the overseas candidates MBBS admission.
- Deposit the Pay Order or Demand Draft of Rs 2550/- processing fee in favor of the Peoples University of Medical & Health Sciences for Women.
- Photocopy of pay order in Pakistani Rupees equivalent to US $11,000 in favor of Vice Chancellor PUMHSW, Shaheed Bananirabad
- Send the complete admission form with the required documents to the Director Admission Office, PUMHSW, through courier service.
- Last date: 28 January 2023