The Punjab Information Technology Board and Ministry of Youth affairs, Archeology, Sports, and Tourism Department have jointly launched a three months E-rozgaar Youth Training Program to provide vocational training to the unemployed, enabling them to earn a decent living.
This is the perfect step taken by the Punjab Government to give hands-on training to the educated people so that they can earn and stand on their own feet, and so the unemployment will be eradicated. For this purpose, the authority has opened 36 training centres where the students are taught freelancing and their professional capabilities are enhanced.
Through this project, the Government of Punjab will help young people gain sustainable income. One of the main goals of this project is to provide self-employment learning for young people with internet-based self-employment.
Age: Maximum 35 years
Education: At least 16 years of education
Employment status: Currently unemployed
How to apply:
- You can apply online by visiting the official website of E-rozgaar: https://www.erozgaar.pitb.gov.pk/
- There will be an online entrance test for the candidates.
- The short-listed students will be asked further to submit their documents.
- The documents of the candidates will be attested at the centre.
- Join the classes.
SEE ALSO: Pakistan Post Internship Program 2019
The next session of E-rozgaar Program is expected to start from November 2019.
There are three main domains from which the candidate has to select. “Freelancing” course is taught in all domains.
- Web development basics
- HTML & CSS
- WordPress Basics
- Building websites using WordPress
- Custom content type in WordPress
- Introduction to WordPress plugin development
- PHP & MySQL (Dynamic websites)
Content Marketing & Advertising:
- Content marketing
- Marketing funnels
- Creating engaging content
- WordPress for blogging
- Lead Generation and other ways of earning
- Distribute earning
- On-page SEO and Back-linking
- Logo design
- Corporate identity kit
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
E-Rozgar Training Centers:
- University of Sargodha, Sargodha
- E-Library Sheikhupura
- University of Gujrat, Gujrat
- University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore
- University of Education, Vehari
- Punjab Tianjin University of Technology, Lahore
- University of Punjab, Lahore
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- Government College Women University, Faisalabad
- University of Sargodha, Sub Campus Mianwali
- Lahore College for Women University, Lahore
- University of Education, Jauharabad Khushab
- University of the Punjab, Gujranwala Campus
- University of the Punjab, Jhelum Campus
- COMSATS University Islamabad, Sahiwal Campus
- COMSATS University Islamabad, Wah Campus
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila
- NFC Institute id Engineering and Technology, Multan
- Government College Women University, Sialkot
- Government Post Graduate College for Women (University of Gujrat Sub Campus Rawalpindi)
- COMSATS University Islamabad, Attock Campus
- Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan
- Bahauddin Zakariya University, Sub Campus Lodhran
- University of Sargodha, Sub Campus Bhakkar
- E-Library Narowal
- Government Post Graduate College Taunsa Sharif
- Khawaja Fareed University of Engineering and Technology, Rahim Yar Khan
- Ghazi University, Dera Ghazi Khan
- Bahauddin Zakariya University, Sub Campus Layyah
- Government College of Commerce, Khanewal
To be notified about the next session of E-rozgaar program, keep visiting F.Sc Online.