The Government of Punjab has announced the eligibility criteria, the procedure of application, and schedule for the application. The current and retired Government employees can now apply for the benevolent fund for their two children. The retired employees and disabled employees can apply for three children. Further details are given below in the post:
Last Date to Apply:
01-01-2020 to 31-03-2020
Eligibility Criteria For Benevolent Fund Scholarship:
|Sr. No.||Types of Governments Employees||Office for the submission of Form|
|1.||All Gazetted Employees (Grade 16 to 22)|
All Gazetted Secretariat Employees (Grade 1 to 15)
|Provincial welfare fund Alfalah Building, Shahrah e Quaid-e-Azam, Lahore|
|2.||All Non-Gazetted Employees of grade 1 to 15||DC office of the related district|
- Currently working or retired employees of Punjab Government can apply for only two of their children. The children must have obtained more than 60% and have started their studies in the next class. However, if a child is admitted to a recognized special education school, then they can apply for three children.
- The expired and retired employees on the basis of any disability can also apply for three children.
- The children of expired Government employees can give application for the studies of Primary to Matric classes.
- If both of the parents are working under Punjab Government, then they can give application separately for each of their children.
- According to the new notification for the year 2019-20, the students will not be able to get the fund after 16 years of education.
- The photocopy of student’s CNIC/B-form
- The photocopies of parent’s/guardian’s CNIC
- The computerized and attested copy of the payslip of 2019 of the current employee.
- For the retired employees, the attested copy of the pension book (PPO)
- The result card of the academic year 2019 from the board or university showing at least or more than 60% marks and the applicant does not fail or absent from any of the paper.
- In the case of monthly funding, the copy of Sanction Letter
- For private institutions, a proof of their affiliation with the Board and registration number of the year 2019-20.
- All the documents should be attested.
- Other than the parents of the students, any other authority or officer can attest the documents.
- Non-attested copies will not be accepted.
How to Apply:
- The forms can be downloaded from the official website of www.bfms.punjab.gov.pk.
- The Government employees of Punjab Government will submit their application forms after attestation from the head of educational institute to the mentioned office via the head of the Department.
- All the above-mentioned documents should be attached.
- According to the rules, if the parents give the application of more than two children, only two children will be considered.
- In the case of GPA and CGPA, the detail marks sheet with marks percentage will be attached.
Keep visiting F.Sc Online for more updates and news regarding Benevolent Fund for the year 2019-20.
Other Scholarship: PEEF Scholarship For Fata