Are you looking for PSH jobs in 2023? If yes, then you arrived at the perfect place. The Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare announced the latest career jobs for session 2023. They are looking for talented and active people for multiple positions. Applicants who belong to the medical field can apply for jobs. They required experienced and talented people for the numerous job posts. For better understanding, we shared the detailed eligibility criteria and application procedure. The job is on a contract basis for 01 year. The last date for submission of application is 8th December 2023
PSH Job Details 2023
Have a look at the PSH job details given below.
|Posted date||November 16, 2023|
|organization||Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department|
PSH Vacant Positions
Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department is looking for applicants for the following positions.
- Financial Management Specialist
- Healthcare Management Specialist
- Monitoring Evaluation & Learning Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
- Project Director
- Quality Management Specialist
How to Apply for PSH Jobs 2023
- Third-Party Testing Service shall conduct the first stage.
- The successful candidates shall be offered a negotiable / market-based remuneration package.
- Decisions of the Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility/shortlisting/selection criteria, shall be final.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the test/interview.
- These vacancies are Post-Specific and Non-transferable.
- Detailed ToRs are available on dghs.punjab.gov.pk
- Interested consultants may submit their Expressions of Interest in the form of a Cover Letter along with a CV and supporting documents through courier to DGHS, Punjab, at the address below. The Expression of Interest with a Cover Letter and CV can be emailed at [email protected] by 8th December 2023 during office hours.
- The candidates must mention the position they applied for in their emails and Cover Letters.
PSH Job Deadline
Last date to apply is 8th December 2023