The Punjab Workers Welfare Fund (PWWF) announced the scholarships 2022-23 for the employee’s children. So, the industrial workers’ children will get free education through the PWWF Scholarship Scheme 2022-23. However, for the PWWF scholarship, the students can apply for the Danish, Distinct Public, Divisional Public Schools, and Center of Excellence in the mentioned districts of Punjab. Thus, eligible students can apply for admission 2022-23 in the mentioned institutes; the Punjab Workers Welfare Fund will bear all educational expenses of the eligible students. The last date for the PWWF scholarship is 30 October 2022.
Eligible Districts for the PWWF Scholarships 2022
For the Punjab Workers Welfare Fund Scholarship, the schools in the following districts will be eligible.
- Narowal, Okara, Pakpattan, Vehari, Chiniot, Jhang, Hafizabad, Toba Tek Singh, Mandi Bahauddin, Lodhran, Attock, Bhakkar, Rajanpur, Chakwal, Mianwali, Bahawal Nagar
Eligibility Criteria of Employees for the PWWf Scholarship 2022
- Employees fulfil the criteria of Workers under the Industrial Relation Act 2010 and should be covered through EOBI/Social Security.
- The employees should have at least three years of employment.
- Nom-covered employees will submit an undertaking (detail in the advertisement below).
- Disabled employees must have a disability certificate.
- Deceased employees’ children can also apply for the scholarship if the widow has a death grant.
Required Documents for the PWWF scholarship 2022
- Employees CNIC
- Employees appointment letter
- Students’ CNIC/B-form/Family Registration Certificate
How to Apply for PWWF Scholarship 2022
- Applicants can register for the PWWF Scholarship 2022 through the official website.
- Upload your documents and submit the applications.
- Last date: 30 October 2022