State Bank of Pakistan SBP has announced a merit scholarship scheme 2022 for the children of SBP employees. The qualified and intelligent students of SBP Employees till OG-02 (in-service/retired/Deceased) are eligible for the scholarship. The SBP scholarship is for the students studying in the various degrees such as inter, graduation, post-graduation, and diplomas. So, students from all disciplines can apply for the SBP scholarship 2022. However, candidates can submit the application for the SBP scholarship 2022 till 10 May 2022.
Amount of SBP Scholarship 2022
The eligible students will receive SBP scholarships according to their degree level. Below are the details.
|Enrolled Program||Last qualification||Scholarship Amount|
Eligibility Criteria for SBP Scholarship 2022
- Children of SBP employees (grade 02-OG level) have a minimum of 60% marks in the last exam.
- Students must enroll in the education institutes in 2020 or after 2020.
- Candidates shouldn’t receive any other scholarships.
- Candidates must mention the enrolled Diploma program duration on the application. The eligible duration for the diplomas is a minimum of 06-months.
How to Apply for SBP Scholarship 2022
- Download the SBP application from the SBP website.
- The eligible candidates must post their applications to the concerned SBP office before the last date.
- Address: Joint Director Administration Division, General Service Department, SBP Banking Service Corporation, Head Office, IG Chandregar Road, Karachi
- Last date: 10 May 2022