MBBS Admissions 2020-2021
Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Medical and Dental College AL-Nayhan announced the admissions in MBBS 2020-21. For the admissions, candidates have to follow the basic admission policy of UHS. For the college, online registration has been started since 20 January 2021. However, the last date for MBBS admissions is 22 January 2021.
Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed medical and dental college is a constituent of Shaikh Zayed Medical Complex Lahore. However, this college is under the administrative control of the federal government.
Here is the schedule for MBBS admissions in Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan Medical and Dental College.
|Registration starts from||20 January 2021|
|Last date to apply||22 January 2021|
|1st merit list||23 January 2021|
Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan Medical and Dental College has announced the following eligibility criteria for MBBS admissions.
- Candidates having Domicile of concerned region/province.
- Also, provide proof of residence/property/education or any tangible proof to stay in the domicile region.
- Applicants must have at least 65% marks (715/1100) in Intermediate
- Candidates must have min. 60% marks on MDCAT 2020.
Merit Determination Sheikh Khalifa College
For the admissions in the college, the institute will follow the given weightage formula:
- Matric 10%
- FSc 40%
- NUMS Entry Test 50%
Quota of Seats
Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan Medical and Dental College has announced the seats on the following quota basis.
|Quota Category||No. Of seats|
|Reserve seats for Foreign Graduates||10|
|Federal Government Employees||09|
How to Apply
Candidates can register for the Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan Medical and Dental College admissions through the following procedure.
- Visit this link (https://www.bop.com.pk/SZMDC/Login.aspx) and registry yourself.
- After registration, complete the online application form.
- You have to take the print of the fee challan and deposit RS 3000/- to any nearest Bank of Punjab Branch.
Mandatory Documents required for online Application
(A) For Open Merit/Quota
- Passport size photograph of the candidate with a blue background
- Scan copy of Matriculation Certificate/Equivalence Certificate of O-Level/10th Grade issued by IBCC.
- Scan copy of HSSC Pre-Medical Certificate/Equivalence Certificate of A-Level/12th Grade issued by IBCC.
- Domicile Certificate of the candidate (Scan copy )
- Scan copy of proof of residence/property/education or any tangible evidence of stay in the region of domicile
- Scan copy of CNIC/B-Form of the candidate.
- Paid fee challan. (Scan copy )
- Scan copy of Hafiz-e-Quran certificate.
(B) Additional Mandatory Documents of Quota
- Scan copy of disability certificate issued by specialists working in Govt. Hospital describing the nature of disability (For seats of persons with disabilities only)
- Scan copy of employment certificate issued by relevant Federal Government institution (For seats of Federal Govt. Employees only).