The Government of Sindh advertised the Sindh Education Endowment Fund (SEEF) scholarship 2022. The announced SEEF scholarship is for talented students belonging to low-income families/financially unstable families. Thus, students enrolled in any Public/Private university for undergraduate degrees can apply for the SEEF Scholarship. The selected deserving candidates will get the tuition fee for the academic year 2021-22 (only for one year’s fee). However, the Sindh Government has divided the SEEF scholarship into different quotes. Thus, eligible students can apply for the SEEF scholarship by visiting the official website by 30 August 2022.
Eligible Disciplines for SEEF 2022
The students enrolled in the following disciplines/subjects are eligible for the Sindh Education Endowment Fund SEEF SCholarship 2022.
- Business Administration
- Information Technology
- Agriculture Engineering
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
- B & D Pharmacy (04 years)
- Medical (MBBS and BDS)
- Social Sciences
- LLB (05 years)
Eligibility Criteria for SEEF Scholarship 2022
- The deserving candidates enrolled in the Approved universities/institutes in the academic year 2021-22.
- Students must have min. 2.5 CGPA/60% marks.
- Applicants having Sindh Domicile.
- Government employees’ children must submit the service certificate of their parent(s) issued by the institute/Department.
- Students’ family income must be within the following announced range for the SEEF Scholarship 2022.
|Group||From Rs||To Rs||Group share %|
SEEF Scholarship 2022 Quota
According to the following quotes, the Sindh Government will distribute the SEEF Scholarship 2022.
- For needy and minorities students: 86%
- The special quota reserved for students with special needs: 02%
- The special quota for minorities: 02%
- Employees children: 05%
- Orphan students: 05%
How to Apply for SEEF Scholarship 2022
- Visit the SEEF website to apply for the SEEF Scholarship 2022. (http://seccap.dgcs.gos.pk/#/seef)
- Submit the application with the required documents to the concerned institute/university.
- Last date: 30 August 2022