SEF Scholarship 2021-2022
The Sindh Education Foundation announced scholarships for the students currently enrolled in the grade 5th. However, the scholarship is only for the students of government and SEF schools only. Through these scholarships, students will get the scholarships from class 06 to 12 if they want to continue their studies at IBA Public Schools and Community colleges. However, the government offers SEF scholarships in various districts of the Sindh on merit basis for boys and girls. Thus, interested students have to apply for the scholarship and appear in the entry test. The last date to apply for the scholarship is 20 May 2021.
See Also: PEEF Scholarship 2021 for Inter and BS
Eligibility Criteria for the SEF Scholarship
- For the SEF Announced scholarship, students must be enrolled in grade 5 in the government or SEF Schools.
- Students must have studied at altest 03 years in any government or SEF school including 5th grade.
- The maximum age will be 12 years on 20 may 2021.
Required Documents for the SEF scholarship 2021
- Duly filled admission form with two photographs
- General Register page attested by School Head
- Copy of Students B-Form, Father CNIC, Domicile. Candidates can also attach the copy of NADRA Application receipt if B-Form is not available.
How to Apply for the SEF Scholarships
- Candidates can get the admission form and challan form of Rs 600/- from the M/S SIBA Testing service website or from the SEF website.
- Candidates have to deposit the Rs 600/- in any branch of ABL/MCB bank.
- Attached all required documents and paid challan form with the filled application form.
- Post all documents to the Project Manager (SEF), SIBA Testing services, Sukkur IBA University, Prof. Nisar Ahmad Siddique Road, Sukkur.
- Last date to apply 20 May 2021
- Entry Test 30 May 2021