State Bank of Pakistan has announced a merit scholarship scheme 2021 for the needy and intelligent students. This scholarship is for the students of all degrees such as inter, graduation, post-graduation. So, students from all fields can apply for the SBP scholarship. However, candidates can submit their application for the SBP scholarship till 15 March 2021.
Amount of SBP Scholarship
Students will receive scholarships according to the degree level. Below are the details.
- Intermediate students will receive Rs 6,160/month. (quota 200)
- Students of graduation degrees will receive Rs 7,840/month. (quota 100)
- Students of graduation degrees will receive Rs11,200/month. (quota unlimited )
Eligibility Criteria for SBP Scholarship 2021
- Children of SBP employees (grade 02-OG level) having at least 60% marks in the last exam.
- Students who get enrolled in the education institutes in 2018 or after 2018.
- Candidates who are not receiving any other scholarships.
- Candidates must mention the duration of the enrolled program on the application.
How to Apply for SBP Scholarship 2021
- The eligible candidates have to send their applications to the concerned State Bank of Pakistan office before the last date.
- You can download the SBP application from the SBP website.
- Submit the application form to the SBP Office by 15 March 2021.