The State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan announced the Actuarial Training scheme 2023 for the Intermediate or equivalent qualification candidates. Through the training scheme, state life offers career opportunities to eligible candidates as fellows of the Society of Actuaries USA or Institutes of Actuaries UK. The selected candidates get a monthly stipend with other benefits during the training duration. So, the eligible candidates can apply for the Actuarial Training Scheme by applying to the concerned office. However, the last date for the State Life Actuarial Training Scheme is 05 February 2023.
Eligibility Criteria from State Life Actuarial Training Scheme 2023
- Applicants must have passed the intermediate exam.
- Studnets should have at least 75% (overall) marks in Intermediate and 80% in Mathematics.
- Required age: 20 years
- Higher Education Commission HEC Latest February Jobs 2023
- Sukkur IBA Jobs STS Test Answer Keys Result 2023
Benefits of State Life Actuarial Training Scheme 2023
- Monthly stipend of Rs 20,000 for two years
- After completion of training, candidates will recruit for the post of Executive Officer.
- Many other relevant benefits
How to Apply for State Life Actuarial Training Scheme 2023
- Visit the state life website and download the application form.
- Attach the 02 passport-size photographs, CNIC Copies, and attested copies of educational certificates and send them to the given address.
- Address: Divisional Head (P&GS), State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan, Principal Office, State Life Building # 09, Dr. Zia-ud-Din Ahmad Road, Karachi.
- Last date: 05 February 2023