Swat UET Scholarship 2021
Swat University of Engineering and Technology (SUET) announced the Ph.D. overseas scholarship under the Faculty Development Program (FDP). The scholarship is for the various disciplines in the engineering field. Thus, candidates having 18 years of degree in the relevant area can apply for the overseas Ph.D. scholarship. The last date to apply for the SUET scholarship is 08 March 2021.
Required Disciplines for SUET Scholarship
Swat University of Engineering and Technology (SUET) announced scholarships for the following disciplines.
- Electrical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Biomedical engineering
- Computer System Engineering/ Data Analytics/Artificial Intelligence
- Engineering Management/ Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering
- Materials, Mining, and Metallurgy
Eligibility Criteria of SUET Scholarship 2021
For the Swat University of Engineering and Technology (SUET) overseas Scholarship, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates are having Pakistani nationality Or AJK Nationality having KPK Domicile.
- The required qualification is 18 years degree in the relevant field with at least 3.00/4/00 CGPA or 4.00/5.00 CGPA
- Applicants must have a top 2nd division in any two subjects and not the third division throughout their academic career.
- Age limit: maximum 35 years
- Candidates must have passed the SUET Aptitude test with 50 Marks.
How to Apply for the SUET scholarship 2021
- You can submit the online application for the scholarship through SUET e-portal (http://www.suet.edu.pk).
- Candidates have to deposit Rs 500/- to the UBL Bank and upload the original deposit slip on the SUET portal.
Last date to apply for SUET scholarship 2021
The Swat University of Engineering and Technology (SUET) overseas Scholarship programs’ last date is 08 March 2021.