Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University (SZABMU) Islamabad announced the MBBS and BDS admissions 2022-23 for the Public Sector institutes. The announced admission is for the government medical and Dental Colleges under the federal administration. So, those who have passed MDCAT 2022 can apply for the MBBS/BDS degree. The registration for admissions through SZABMU has started. So, eligible candidates can visit the university website and apply online. The last Date to submit the MBBS/BDS admission is 15th December 2022.
SZABMU Admissions for Medical & Dental Colleges
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University (SZABMU) Islamabad announced the MBBS & BDS admissions for the following public sector institutes under the Federal government.
- Federal medical college, Islamabad (100 Seats)
- Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan Medical and Dental College Lahore (100 Seats)
- School of Dentistry, Islamabad (50 Seats)
Eligibility Criteria for SZABMU MBBS/BDS Admissions
- Candidates must have at least 60% marks in HSSC Pre-Medical.
- 55% marks in MDCAT for the MBBS Admission and 45% for the BDS admissions
- Repeating candidates who passed MDCAT 2021 and have a pass certificate of 65% marks can also apply for MBBS/BDS admissions.
MBBS/BDS Merit Determination In SZABMU
For the SZABMU MBBS/BDS admissions, the university will follow this weightage formula for the merit c calculation.
- FSc 40%
- SSC 10%
- MDCAT Entry Test 50%
- UHS MBBS/BDS Admissions 2022-23 for all Punjab Government Institutes
- Jinnah Sindh Medical University Admission (Fall) 2022-23
Documents required for MBBS/BDS Open Merit/Quota seats
- Recent color photographs
- SSC Certificates/Transcript
- HSSC Certificates/Transcript
- Domicile certificate
- Hifz-e-Quran Certificate (if any)
- PMC MDCAT 2022/MDCAT 2021 result certificate
- Scanned copy of paid challan form
Additional Required Documents for Quota
- Disability certificate by the Federal/Provincial Govt Disability Board
- Parent employment certificate (for seats on Federal Govt. Employees only)
Additional Required Documents for Foreign Candidates
- Foreign candidates mean candidates holding foreign nationality and Passport
- Current valid Foreign Passport
How to Apply for SZABMU MBBS/BDS Admissions 2022
- Visit the SZABMU website and apply online through the given link. (https://admission.szabmu.edu.pk/public/)
- Complete and submit the application form online.
- First, register the portal and then provide the required information
- Upload the documents and submit the filled form.
- Take a print of the online submitted form, and deposit the processing fee of Rs 3000/- to the nearest HBL branch.
SZABMU MBBS/BDS Admission Schedule 2022
Below is the admission schedule for MBBS and BDS admissions 2022, announced by SZABMU Islamabad.
|Last Date for submission of online application||15th December 2022|
|Hifz-e-Quran Test (Punjab, Sindh, AJK)||19th December 2022|
|Hifz-e-Quran Test (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, GB, ICT)||20th December 2022|
|Medical Board of students having different abilities||21st December 2022|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||22nd December 2022|
|Submission of Objections and Queries||23-24 December 2022|