Those anxiously waiting for the MDCAT test admit cards 2022 will now get ready. The Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University issued the MDCAT test roll number slips/admit cards. Students who completed their FSc (Pre-Medical) will now start their preparation for the MDCAT test. As per the latest schedule, SZABMU will conduct Public & Private Medical & Dental college tests at ICT, AJK & GB, and for International students at KSA and UAE on Sunday, 13th November 2022, at 11:00 am (PST).
The MDCAT test will be held simultaneously at different Centers of the ICT, AJK, GB, KSA, and UAE starting at 11:00 am (PST) and ending at 02:30 pm (PST). According to Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), the test will be paper-based & passing marks for MBBS is 55% & BDS is 45%. F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) with 60% marks will be eligible to apply for admission to both MBBS & BDS. We have enlisted the step-by-step method of downloading the admit card from the SZABMU site. (szabmu.edu.pk)
- UHS MDCAT Test Roll Number Slips (Admit Card) 2022
- PMC MDCAT Test Roll Number Slips 2022
- SZABMU Announced DPT 1st Semester Final Term Result 2022
How to Download the SZABMU MDCAT Card Admit Cards 2022
- The candidate can download the MDCAT admit card online by visiting Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University.
- To get the SZABMU MDCAT roll number slips, visit this link.
- Enter your CNIC number and get the roll number slips