Tabeer Scholarship for KPK 2020
The latest scholarship has advertised for the Government of KPK named “Tabeer Scholarship.” This scholarship is for the students of Kpk universities and colleges. This scholarship includes a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000/-. The higher education department, the government of KPK offers graduates and post-graduates scholarship programs. Applicants from different cities like Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Jhang and various more are encouraged to apply. This government scholarship set different fields or skills categories like accounting, IT, engineering, teaching, technical, administrative, government, and clerical jobs. The Tabeer scholarship will be awarded on behalf of merit. It will be conducted throughout the province.
Eligibility Criteria for Tabeer Scholarship:
Applicant enrolled in Government / Private colleges or Universities in the following programs may apply. You can check the terms and conditions of the scholarship on the advertisement given at the end of the page.
- BA / BSc /Bcom
- Two recent passport size color photographs
- Copy of CNIC
- Domicile Certificate
- Original bank deposit
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can download application form from Nobel Testing and Processing Agency website nta.org.pk
- The applicant must select the desired region or district. The test conducted in the following district i.e., Peshawar, Mardan, Charsadda, Swabi, Kohat, Bannu, D.I Khan, Abbottabad, Timergara, Mansehra, Laki Marwat, Tank.
- Applicants fill the application form carefully.
- Attach the updated CV along with required documents and send it to PHA Flats, F7, Street 97, Block E-12, G11/3, Islamabad.
Get more latest scholarship updates by visiting the FSc Online.