The Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) was founded in 1999 to provide standardised, dynamic and integrated technical education vocational training service to the youth, to empower the youth with technical education to make them able enough to compete globally.
TEVTA in Pakistan is promoting and delivering demand-driven technical schooling and teaching, reengineering and consolidating the current scheme of technical education and vocational training under the leadership framework, developing a dynamic system of technical and training to guarantee the empowerment of students. It enables the students to get hands-on experience rather than bookish knowledge by teaching the students from a globally acknowledged curriculum with transparent examinations and accreditation schemes.
The TEVTA works in Punjab and KPK, known as PTEVTA and KP-TEVTA. It has more than 380 institutions in Punjab and KPK giving technical and vocational education and training to the students.
The programs provided by TEVTA associated organizations are vocational Diploma, G-II Diploma (2year), G-III Diploma (3 years), B.Sc Technology, Associate Engineering Diploma (D.A.E) and Technical Education Diploma (1 year).
After Pak Army jobs, here we are updating you with KP-TEVTA jobs 2019. The Last date to apply for KP-TEVTA jobs is October 7.
KP-TEVTA jobs 2019:
KP-TEVTA jobs 2019 are announced through TEVTA advertisements. The posts with their basic scale are mentioned below.
- Assistant Professor with BPS-18
- Administrator with BPS-18
- Vocational Counselling & Job Placement Officer with BPS-18
- Lecturer (Technical Subject) with BPS-17
- Lecturer (Related Subject) with BPS-17
- Instructor/ Instructress with BPS-17
- Junior instructor with BPS-15
- Trade instructor/ Instructress with BPS-15
- Technical School Teacher (TST) with BPS-15
- Office Assistant with BPS-16
- Junior Office Assistant with BPS-14
- Sub-Engineer with BPS-14
How to apply:
- Application forms and detailed criteria are provided on the website of NTS www.nts.org.pk and the official website of KP-TEVTA www.kptevta.gov.pk. The candidates are advised to check these websites carefully before applying any of the posts.
- Application forms will be available on NTS website on September 18, 2019. The form can be downloaded from the NTS website.
- After filling the form with correct information, post this form in the bank (mentioned in the advertisement) with the NTS fee.
- The roll number slip for appearing in the exams will be provided on the NTS website.
- The candidates must download an electronic roll number slip from the website.
- NTS fee slip along with attested copies of all academic and expertise certificates should be attached at the time of submission.
- The Merit list will be determined based on NTS and policies of KP-TEVTA.
Thank you for showing your interest in this article. Keep visiting FSc. Online for daily updates and news. We will be featuring more job vacancies soon.