The University of Canterbury Doctoral Scholarship in New Zealand
The University of Canterbury is accepting applications for the Doctoral Program (P.hD. level) of the year 2020. This scholarship is valid for domestic students who are unable to complete their research degrees due to a poor financial background. The University of Canterbury established in 1873. It is the second oldest university in New Zealand. This university offers different degree programs in the field of Commerce, Arts, Education, Engineering, Health science, fine arts, sports coaching, teaching, and many more. The interested candidates can achieve an excellent education foundation, which changes his education degree into a bright future career. The University of Canterbury New Zealand gives the best opportunity to build professional skills in research, analysis, presentation, and writing.
Brief Description of Scholarship
|University||The University of Canterbury|
|Course level||Doctoral degree|
|Number of Awards||Not known|
- Only New Zealand students are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship award is acceptable for the P.hD degree program.
- To be eligible, the candidate must be a master’s degree holder.
How to Apply
- To apply, the applicants must read the terms and conditions of the scholarship
- If you are interested, then you must take admission to a doctoral program at the university.
- Applicant must have good command in English
Applicant must send a
- Updated CV
- Motivation Letter
- Passport size photograph
- BS/MS mark sheet
This scholarship has an open deadline.
Our scholarship information has helped thousands of students from developing countries. So, for more information regarding the scholarship, please keep visiting our FSc Online.