Want to take admission to a foreign university on a scholarship based? If yes, then you reached the perfect place. Recently, the government of Turkey announced the scholarship for the Pakistani deserving and talented candidates. It is a fully-funded scholarship and offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in scholarship. Applicants who are disconnected from their higher education due to some reason will now have a chance to study free of cost without paying a single penny. This scholarship is on a merit basis. Not only this, they also provide dormitory, health insurance, student bank account, and a student residence permit, as well as a one-year language course. The government of Turkey offers scholarships in almost all fields of studies including engineering, health sciences, humanities, and social sciences. The last date for submission of the application is 20th February 2022.
See Also: Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2022
Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Details 2022:-
Have a look at the Turkiye Burslari scholarship for session 2022 listed below
|Organization||Turkish Scholarship 2022|
|Offered Programs||Bachelors, Masters, and PhD|
Turkey Scholarship Benefits:-
The government of Turkey offers the following benefits in the scholarships listed below.
- University and program placement
- Monthly Stipend:
- Master’s: 1100 TL per month
- Ph.D.: 1600 TL per month
- 800 TL per month for Bachelor Level
- Tuition Fee
- Once-off Return Flight Ticket
- Health Insurance
- One year Turkish Language Course
Eligibility Criteria for Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2022:-
An applicant who wants to achieve a scholarship should meet the following eligibility criteria before applying
- To get the Bachelor scholarship, the applicant must obtain a 70% score while for Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants: 75%
- The minimum academic achievement for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy) applicants is 90%
- The age criteria for BS is 21 for Undergraduate programs for 30 for Master’s programs while for Ph.D., the age must be 35 years
Application Procedure for Turkiye Scholarship for Study in Turkey
- The application will only be made individually from http://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/ by the candidates.
- No institutions or persons are authorized to apply for Türkiye Scholarships.
- Candidates must carefully read the terms and conditions before applying
- Applicants must submit and upload the necessary documents to the application system.
- Applications delivered by post, courier, or by hand will not be accepted.
- Application is free of charge
Required documents for Turkish Scholarship 2022:-
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS …etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program)
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for Ph.D. applicants only)
Application Deadline for Turkish Scholarship 2022:-
The last date for submission of Turkiye Burslari Fully Funded Scholarship application is 20th February 2022.
See Also: College Teacher Interns (CTI) Jobs 2022