Are you in search of a scholarship in Faisalabad? If your answer is yes, then you are absolutely at the perfect place. University of Faisalabad UAF invites applications for scholarships for the year 2021. They offer masters, M.Phil, and doctoral degree programs to all the students. Applicants who belong to any country of the world can apply through the proper channel. The University of Faisalabad offers this scholarship under the faculty development program. Overseas Scholarships Approved By The Chief Minister Punjab for the University Of Agriculture, Faisalabad under Special Initiative of The Chief Minister for Faculty Development of The University. The candidate who is interested can apply before the last date. The last date for submission of the application is November 05, 2021.
The preference is given to the existing UAF employees/lecturers). Applicants belonging to AJK National or Pakistani can also apply for the award of 10-15 overseas scholarships under the ADP Project titled ‘Scheme for 50 Overseas Ph.D. Scholarships for the University of Agriculture, Faisalabad’ approved by the Chief Minister Punjab in the following areas of specialization with the prescribed eligibility criteria as mentioned below:-
The University of Agriculture MS and Ph.D. Scholarship Details 2021:-
Check out the complete details of the UAF Scholarship given below
|Institute||University of Agriculture Faisalabad|
|Scholarship type||Fully funded|
The University of Agriculture offers a scholarship in a various degree level.The details given below.
- Social Sciences (Agri. Economics/Agri. Business),
- Agri. Engineering/Artificial Intelligence
- Clinical Nutrition
- Seed Sciences
- Population Genetics
- Animal Reproduction
Eligibility Criteria for UAF Overseas Scholarship 2021
Applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria before applying
- To apply for MS Program, the applicant must have 16 years of education having a 3.00/4.00 CGPA in the relevant position. Preference is given to the candidate who has 18 years of education.
- Maximum one 2nd division and no 3rd division in the entire academic career.
- No less than 50% marks in the entire academic career.
- Must not be the receipt of any other scholarship
UAF Overseas Scholarships Selection Criteria
A scorecard shall be developed with the following components:
- Written test 40%
- Academic Record 30% for up to 16 years of education based on the percentage of marks/CGPA.
- Additional MS/MPhil 10%
- Interview 20% Top 10 candidates shall be interviewed for each slot and merit shall be developed declaring one principal and two alternates.
- The candidates can apply online by submitting the Curriculum vitae CV along with a cover letter
- The cover letter must indicate the area of specialization from the aforementioned list.
- Attested copies of all educational documents with DMCs, two-pages research proposal (three copies), two recent passport size photographs, and a copy of CNIC must be sent to the Human Resource Development (HRD) Cell by 05-11-2021 positively.
- Candidates who are employees of Government/Semi-Government organizations / Autonomous Bodies must apply through the proper channel.
The last date for submission of the application is 5th November 2021