Have you appeared in the UHS MDCAT 2022 and now looking for the result? Here we will provide complete information about UHS MDCAt 2022 results. The University of Health Sciences conducted the MDCAT on 13 November 2022 on the instructions of the PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission). For the assistance of the candidates, the UHS issued the answer keys of MDCAT on the same day that are available on the PMC website. You can check the UHS MDCAT answer keys 2022 from our website.
Now, the UHS has announced the official MDCAT 2022 result through the PMC website. So, the MDCAT result awaiting candidates of Punjab can visit the PMC website to check the result by their names or Roll Numbers. Below we have provided the complete detail to check the UHS MDCAT result 2022.
UHS MDCAT 2022 Details
For the assistance of the candidates, we have provided a brief overview of the UHS MDCAT 2022.
|MDCAT Conducting University||University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore|
|MDCAT Test Date||13 November 2022|
|Total Appeared candidates in Punjab||More than 83000|
|Total Number of examination Centers in Punjab||215 (08 cities)|
|UHS MDCAT Answer keys 2022||Click here|
How to Check UHS MDCAT 2022 by Roll Number
- Visit PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission) website to check the MDCAT 2022 result. https://pmc.gov.pk/Results/MDCAT2022
- Open the UHS MDCAT 2022 result link.
- Enter your MDCAT Roll Number and search for the result.
- Take a print of the result to use for the MBBA/BDS Admissions.
How to Check UHS MDCAT 2022 by Name
Candidates can check the MDCAT result through their names by the following method.
- Visit the PMC website and open UHS MDCAT 2022 result link.
- Enter your full name in the space and click the search button to get the complete result.