University of Agriculture Faisalabad visiting faculty jobs 2020
On 23 May 2020, the University of Agriculture Faisalabad has announced various jobs positions for the visiting faculty per lecture basis. The visiting faculty is required on the main campus as well as in the sub-campuses of UAF. UAF is seeking well-qualified and energetic professionals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. All those candidates who fulfill the requirements and eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply before the closing date. For these jobs, both males and females are eligible, and the last date to apply is 22 June 2020.
UAF visiting faculty Jobs Details
|Company Name||The University of Agriculture, Faislabad|
Vacancies for the required department
The vacancies of visiting faculty in UAF is required in the following departments (Main Campus)
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Veterinary Science
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Animal Husbandry
- Faculty of Agricultural Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Food Nutrition and Home Sciences
- UAF Community College, PARS, Jhang road
Other than the main campus, faculty are also required in the sub-campuses of UAF (Toba Tek Singh, Burewala/Vehari, and Depalpur Okara). For further details, see the advertisement given below.
- Qualification required: M.Phil/MS (18 years of qualification)
- Only those Ph.D. students are eligible who have completed their course work.
- Candidates have a minimum of 3.00 CGPA in the relevant subject.
- Candidate must have teaching experience in the relevant field.
- Candidates must have NOC.
How to Apply
- Candidates must send a written application on a plain paper with all required documents and bank draft order in the amount of RS 1000/- in favor of Treasure UAF.
- Required documents are CNIC, Transcripts, experience letter, two passport-sized photographs, and a detailed CV.
- Only shortlisted candidates receive a call for the interview.