The University of Peshawar has announced the teaching and administrative posts jobs in 2022. The announced posts are for the posts of Professors, Assistant professors, Lecturers, and administrative posts. Thus, eligible candidates can apply for the University of Agriculture Peshawar jobs. To apply for the AUP jobs, applicants can download the form through the university website. However, the last date for the University of Agriculture Peshawar Jobs is 02 February 2022. The registration form will be available after 04 January 2022.
AUP Peshawar Announced Vacancies
The University of Agriculture Peshawar (AUP) announced the faculty and administrative jobs for the following posts.
- Professors (BPS-21) Regular
- Assistant Professors (BPS-19) /TTS
- Lecturer (BPS-18)
- Controller of Examination (BPS-20)
- Assistant Registrar (BPS-17)
- Assistant Auditor (BPS-17)
- Auditor (BPS-18)
- Assistant Controller of Examination (BPS-17)
- Budget and Accounts Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Engineer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Law Officer (BPS-16)
Eligibility Criteria for the AUP Peshawar Jobs
- PhD, Masters, and Bachelors’ Degree in the relevant field
- Candidates must have experience in the relevant field
- For further details check the advertisement
How to Apply for the AUP Jobs
- Visit the University of Agriculture Peshawar website and apply online for the concerned job.
- Deposit the processing fees in any branch of HBL.
- Last date for national candidates: 08 February 2022
- Last date for international candidates: 22 February 2022