Are you waiting for MBA admission in 2021? If your answer is yes, then you reached the perfect place. Admissions are open in one of the well-known public sector universities named the University of Peshawar. They announce admissions in MBA (Business & Non-Business) Programs. Applicants who want to get admission to such a prestigious university will now apply following the general terms and conditions. The duration of the MBA (Business & Non-Business) Program is four semesters. The applicant should apply for admission on 16th November 2021. According to the details, there are 100 seats, including all quota/reserved seats for MBA Business and 50 seats for MBA Non-Business.
The University of Peshawar offers the following degree program for session 2021-23.
- MBA (Business & Non-Business) Program
The candidate can apply by meeting the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidate having at least sixteen years of education with minimum 2.5 CGPA or 2nd Division.
- Graduates of all disciplines are eligible to apply.
- Applicants having a BBA degree will be given a 30-36 credit hours exemption.
- For in-service candidates, classes in the Evening Session (05:00 to 08:00 pm) will be offered. Those opting for the Evening Session must mention their preference at the time of the Interview.
- As per the University’s regulations, the minimum number of students must be admitted/opt for it to offer a program and a specialization.
Check out the MBA (Business & Non-Business) Program admission schedule 2021. The details are as under
|1.||Last date for submission of admission form||Wednesday, 1st December, 2021||Computer Lab, Directorate of Admissions||09:00 am to 04:00 pm|
|2.||Display of provisional merit list||Thursday, 2nd December, 2021||Institute of Management Studies (IMS), University of Peshawar|
|10: 00 am|
|3.||Complaint(s) by the applicant(s), if any||Friday, 3rd December, 2021||Computer Lab, Directorate of Admissions||08:00 to|
04: 00 pm
|4.||Display of final merit list||Monday, 6th December, 2021||Institute of Management Studies (IMS), University of Peshawar|
|10: 00 am|
|5.||Interview from Merit list & Quota Seats, scrutiny of original documents & remittance of fee||Monday, 6th December, 2021||Institute of Management Studies (IMS), University of Peshawar||10: 00 am|
|6.||Interview from waiting list, scrutiny of original documents & remittance of fee||Tuesday, 7th December,|
|Institute of Management Studies (IMS), University of Peshawar||10: 00 am|
|6.||Commencement of Class||Monday, 3rd January,|
|Institute of Management Studies (IMS), University of Peshawar|
- The classes for the evening will be held from (05:00 to 08:00 pm) from Monday to Friday.
- The admission fee is not refundable.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any program OR to modify the rules governing the programs
- The interested candidates can apply by filling the application form.
- Submit the applications on the prescribed form, available at the United Bank Limited (UBL), University Campus Branch, on cash payment of Rs.1500/-
- Incomplete application will not entertain.