UST Bannu Overseas Scholarship 2021
The University of Science and Technology Bannu announced the fully-funded Ph.D. overseas scholarship for various programs. The university announced the scholarship under PSDP funded project “Establishment of University Campus for women at Bannu.” Thus, those who have 18 years of degree can apply for the overseas scholarship. The last date to apply for the scholarship is 10 March 2021.
The University of Science and Technology Bannu announced scholarships for the following disciplines.
- Media and Communication Studies
The eligible candidates have a chance to study in the following countries.
- New Zealand
- South Korea
For the University of Science and Technology Bannu overseas Scholarship, the candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The required qualification is 18 years degree with at least 75% marks or 3.00/4/00 CGPA
- Candidates must have a maximum 2nd division in any two subjects and not obtained any third division throughout their academic career.
How to Apply for the Ph.D. scholarship
- You can download the application form from the university website or can also be obtained from the university office.
- Fill the application form carefully and thoroughly.
- Candidates have to deposit Rs 3000/- in the Habib Bank Limited Pakistan UST Main Campus branch Bannu PLS A/C No. Pk 90 HBB 0023187000000501.
Last date to apply
The last date for the University of Science and Technology Bannu overseas Scholarship programs is 10 March 2021.