Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA has invited applications for vacant posts. Candidates from all over Karachi, Pakistan are intended to apply. The Federal Government Organization advertised this job position on 13 September 2020. It is a three-year contract-based job on the merit base. Only those eligible candidates have completed ACA, ACMA, ACIS, and have experience in the relevant job post. A candidate who already working in a government organization must quit the previous job and apply it through the proper channel. The job position is in Karachi.
Vacant positions in WAPDA:-
Water and Power Development Authority is looking for a professional, energetic, and experienced person for the following posts. The details are as under
- Manager of Internal Audit
- Assistant Manager of Internal Audit
Candidate having ACA, ACMA, ACIS degree holder from a well-recognized institute.
How to apply:-
- Candidates can apply by visiting the official WAPDA site of
- Attach all educational documents and the application and submit it to the following address Chief Financial Officer, NJHPC WAPDA Administrative Staff College Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- The selected candidate will call for the skill test.
The last date to apply for WAPDA Sept Jobs 2020 is 28 September 2020.