This article is especially for the freshly intermediated candidates. If you reside in Quetta or near it and are looking for a dependable university for BS degree admissions, this article will help you. If you don’t want to apply at any Government institute due to less merit, apply at Alhamd Islamic University, Quetta.
Admissions are open here for the BS and DPT Degree Program. You can apply with 50% marks for BS and with 60% marks for the DPT degree program. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to apply. We are here to guide you about the application procedure and other details. So, go and get the other details, including the available disciplines, from below.
Details of Alhamd Islamic University, Quetta Admissions
View the complete information about the Alhamd Islamic University, Quetta Admissions Open Fall 2021 below.
|Organization name||Alhamd Islamic University, Quetta|
|Genders||Males and females|
We provide the eligibility requirements below for the degrees programs available at the Alhamd Islamic University, Quetta.
- The applicants applying for BS degree programs should have FSc (pre-medical) degree with 50% passing marks.
- The participants applying for DPT degree programs should have FSc (pre-medical) degree with 60% passing marks.
Available Degree Programs
Following degree programs are available at the Alhamd Islamic University, Quetta.
BS (4-years degree program)
- BS Medical Lab Technology (MLT)
- Dental Technology (DT)
- Surgical Technology (OTT)
- BS Anesthesia Technology (AT)
- BS Public Health (PH)
- Diet & Nutrition
- BS Radiology & Imaging Technology (RIT)
- BS Optometry
- BS Cardiology (CP)
DPT (5-years degree program)
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
How to Apply
- Get yourself an application form from the website; http://aiu.edu.pk/
- Complete your Online application procedure as soon as possible.
- The Alhamd Islamic University, Quetta, will accept online application forms only