Do you want to apply for the Baba Guru Nanak scholarship 2022? If yes, then this post is absolutely for you. The latest notification is to notify all students that Baba Guru Nanak scholarship application forms are now available. Thousand of students desire to apply for this scholarship. But they are unaware of how to apply. Therefore, for such students, we decide to share the applying procedure for Baba Guru Nanak Scholarship 2022-23. All the applicants are eligible for this scholarship. But this scholarship is available for the Sikhs Community and the Hindus Community. Eligible students will receive a scholarship of Rs10,000. For more details, keep scrolling
The applicant must Attest to the below-mentioned documents from the Gazetted Officer.
- Certificates/Marks Sheets of Matric and Intermediate issued by recognized Board/College.
- Photocopy of the computerized identity card of the applicant or Form B issued by NADRA.
- The age of the applicant should range from 17 – 22 years.
- Photocopy of the computerized identity card of the applicant’s Father/Guardian.
- Salary slip or proof of income of applicant’s Father/Guardian (Up to Rs. 40,000/- P.M are eligible
How to Apply for Baba Guru Nanak Scholarship 2022-23:-
Applicants must fulfil the below-mentioned step while filling out the online application form for Baba Guru Nanak Scholarship 2022-23.
- To get the application form, visit this link (https://www.etpb.gov.pk/scholarship-form/)
- After opening this form, enter all the personal and academic details.
- Select the religion and father’s job type. Enter father’s monthly income and domicile
- Enter all the HSSC and SSC details in the form that appear in the application form