BISP Jobs 2020
The government has announced new job vacancies in Benazir Income Support Program for the year 2020. This job published in the latest advertisement. Applicants from different cities like Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Jhang, and various more are encouraged to apply. The recruitment test is held for these posts through CTS. The eligible candidates can easily download the CTS application form and deposit slip from the CTS website. You can see the complete details. BISP is looking for experienced and qualified staff for the post of MIS Coordinator, Office Manager, operation officer, lead trainer, and many more.
The purpose of BISP is to provide unconditional cash to reduce poverty in Pakistan. The Benazir income support has an extensive database of poorest families in Pakistan. For more information, call us at 051-2120100-272.
Vacancies for BISP Jobs
Vacant Positions in Benazir Income Support 2020 are
- Social Mobilization and Communication Coordinator
- MIS Coordinator
- M&E Officer
- Enumeration Officer
- Office Manager
- Operation Officer
- Lead Trainer
- Master Trainer
- Case Management/Grievance Redressal Officer
- Data Management Officer
- Logistics & Administration Associate
- Field Associate
- Office Assistant
- Office Boy/Peon/Naib Qasid
- Minimum Bachelors or master’s degree required for administrative posts
- For lower scale jobs, matric candidates required.
- The maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Two recent passport size color photographs
- Copy of CNIC
- Domicile Certificate
- Original bank deposit
How to Apply Online
- The interested candidates can easily download the online application form from the CTS website cts.org.pk
- Candidates are not allowed to send an application by hand.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates must send the original documents to Candidates Testing Services, Office No.6, 2nd floor, United plaza, 96-E, blue area Islamabad.
The last date for the submission of the application is 26 February 2020.
To get more information about the latest jobs subscribes to our website.