Pakistan Studies Chapter # 2 ( Long Question )
Historical Aspects of
The Ideology of Pakistan ( English )
Q.1:- Describe the services of Hazrat Mujaddid Alif Sani (Sheikh Ahmad Sirhindi) for the revival of Islam in the Sub-continent.
- Religious and Social Services
Q.2:- Write down the services of Hazrat Shah Waliullah.
- Birth and Early Life
- Conditions of that age
- Services of Shah Waliullah
- Madrasa Rahmania
Q.3:- Write a note on Mujaheddin Movements.
Q.4:- Discuss the Educational, political, religious, social and literary services of Aligarh Movement (Sir Syed Ahmed Khan).
- Objectives of Aligarh Movement
- Literary Services of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
- Social and Economic Services of Aligarh Movement
- Political Services of Aligarh Movement
See Also: Smart Syllabus 2021
Download Chapter 2 Pak Studies Long Questions Notes 2nd Year ( HSSC-II )