Pakistan Studies Chapter # 3 ( Long Question )
Pakistan Movement ( English )
Q.1:- Write the note on the partition of Bengal.
Q.2:- Write a note on the Simla Delegation.
- Formation of the Delegation
- Demands of Simla Delegation
- Response of Viceroy Lord Minto
- Importance of Simla Delegation
Q.3:- Why Muslim League was brought in to existence explain objectives of the Muslim League.
- Establishment of Muslim League
- Causes of the Establishment of Muslim League
- Objective of All India Muslim League
- Achievements of Muslim League
Q.4:- Why was Khilafat Movement started? Explain its three objectives.
See Also: 1st Year Paper Scheme 2021
- Objectives of the Movement
- End of the Movement
See Also: Smart Syllabus 2021
Q.5:- What was the Pakistan Resolution? Write down its three points and what was the Hindu reaction after it had passed in the meeting?
Q.6:- Write a note on Cripps Mission?
Q.7:- Write a note on Simla Conference.
Q.8:- Write down a comprehensive note on Cabinet Mission plan 1946.
Q.9:- Write a note on 3rd June 1947 Plan?
Q.10:- Write down the 14 points of the Quaid-e-Azam?
Q.11:- Write a note on Allahabad Address of Allama Iqbal 1930.
Q.12:- Why were 1945-46 general elections arranged? What was the gain of the Muslims in these elections?
Q.13:- Write down the names of member of Cabinet Mission Plan 1946.
Q.14:- Write a note on Right of Separate Electorate.
Download Chapter 3 Pak Studies Long Questions Notes 2nd Year ( HSSC-II )