Punjab Government Extends Vacation Till May 31
As everyone knows that the whole world is suffering in coronavirus, this virus is also now active in Pakistan. Pakistan’s prime minister is Taking decisions to save the nation of Pakistan.
Under the instruction of prime minister, CM Punjab Usman Buzdar, also taking planes from Punjab government to control the world spread coronavirus announced all the schools of Punjab remain closed till May 31, 2020.
Some Other Announcements
- Chief Minister Punjab announced that the government of Punjab decided that schools, colleges, universities, and other educational institutes remain closed till May 31, 2020.
- Chief Minister also announced that private institutes revise their fee structure and cut in fee structure.
- The prime minister announced that Wages of All teachers would be given properly.
- It is also expected that there will be no summer vacations this year.
- Prime Minister Said that the government and Pak army are working to do everything which we can to relieve and save our nation from coronavirus.