The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has announced the registration for the CSS MPT Preliminary test 2023. So, here we also provide the MPT 2023 syllabus to the MCQs Based Test before the CSS Written exam. According to the schedule, the last date for the CSS MPT 2023 registration is 22 August 2022. So, applicants can register through the FPSC website. However, the FPSC will conduct the MPT test on 02 October 2022. After the result of the MPT, the schedule for the CSS CE 2023 will be announced. You can check the complete details about the CSS MPT 2023 through our website.
Now, we will tell you about the CSS MPT (MCQs-Based Preliminary Test) 2023 syllabus. Thus, applicants who have registered or will apply soon can use the official syllabus for exam preparation.
CSS MPT 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for the CSS MPT (MCQs-Based Preliminary Test) 2023 will be from the following two topics. However, below is the detail of all sub-topics covered in the main topics.
- Civics and Ethics
Civics and Ethics
- Definition, Nature & Significance
- State and its Elements
- Organ of State
- Fundamental Human Rights
- Rights and Obligations of Non-Muslims under the Constitution of Pakistan-1973
- UN Aims and Objective, Main Organs and Agencies
- Human Value: Role of Family, Society and Educational Institutions towards calculating universal Moral values.
- Impartiality & Non-Partisanship
- Dedication to Public Service
- Tolerance and Compassion Towards the weaker sections
- Emotional Intelligence-Concepts and Application in Administration/Governance.
- Sirf or Nahu ka Istemal
- Iqsam-e-Kalma/Ajzaaye Kalaam, Tarkeebi Fail, Zamanay
- Wahid Jama, Jumle ki Saakht (Sentence Structure), Alfaz kay Jore, Muzakkar Monas, Mutradif (Synomyns) or Alfaaz Mutzaad (Antonyms)