Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has issued the MCQs-Based preliminary Test registration schedule (MPT) for the CSS Competitive Exam 2023. According to the notification, the online registration for the CSS CE MPT 2023 will start on 08 August 2022. So, applicants who want to sit in the CSS 2023 exams can visit the FPSC website on the mentioned dates and apply for the CSS MPT exams. However, the last date for the MPT 2023 registration is 22 August 2022.
The candidates must appear and pass CSS MCQs-Based Preliminary Test (MPT) if they want to sit for the CSS CE-2023. Without passing the MPT, applicants are qualified for the CSS written test 2023.
CSS MPT 2023 Date
The Federal Public Service Commission will take the MCQs-Based Preliminary Test for the registered candidates on 02 October 2022. However, you can get the CSS MPT syllabus from the FPSC website. We will also upload it on our website.
Eligibility Criteria for CSS MPT 2023
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree with at least 2nd division
- Age limit: 21-30 years
- Genders: Males and Females are eligible. A special person can also apply.
The cut-off date to determine a candidate’s eligibility will be 31 December 2022.
Examination Centrers for CSS MPT 2023
The Federal Public Service Commission will take the CSS Preliminary Test (MPT) in the following 20 cities across Pakistan.
- DG Khan
- DI Khan
How to Apply for CSS MPT 2023
- Visit the FPSC website on/after 08 August 2022 for the CSS MOT 2023 registration.
- Complete the application form carefully and review it before final submission.
- Deposit Rs 250/- exam fee in any NBP on the account head C02101-Organs of State Exam Fee.
- Bring the paid challan form to the examination center.
- Last date: 22 August 2022