After realizing the need of teachers in the colleges, the Punjab Government has announced College Teaching Interns (CTI) jobs in Colleges after the good response of CTI jobs in colleges of Punjab announced earlier for the year 2019-2020. The candidates with BS and MS degrees are welcomed to apply for the vacancies.
The Government of Punjab has announced the vacancies after the realization of the lack of a proper number of teachers in the colleges. The announced vacancies are for both males and females. The candidates who fulfill the requirements are advised to rush to their nearest Colleges for the vacant positions on 08-01-2020.
Name of Vacancies: College Teaching Interns (CTI)
Age Limit: No limit
Salary: Monthly Rs.45, 000/-
Duration: 16-01-2020 to 31-05-2020
- For BS Colleges:
- For all other Colleges:
Master Degree /BS (FYDP) at least 2nd Division in the relevant subject.
Division of Marks:
|Marks for Education Qualification||85|
|Marks for Qualification above Master Degree||05|
|Marks for position holders in Board/University||05|
- The candidates can see the details of vacancies on the notice board of their nearest college.
- The candidates will undergo a walk-in-interview on 13-01-2020 in the selected colleges.
- The candidates will take their CV and their original documents with them.
- The list of passing candidates will be posted on the notice board of the college on 14-01-2020.
- The complaints will be accepted in this regard on 15-01-2020.
- The list of selected candidates will be displayed on 15-01-2020.
- These positions are available for a limited time.
- These positions do not confirm a permanent seat in the college.
- However, the CTI College Interns will be provided with a certificate.
Allocation of Seats:
In order to overcome the shortage of teaching staff in the Colleges of Punjab, Competent Authority has decided to hire 400 out of 689, CTIs to be hired during the second round, to meet the pressing needs of the colleges arising during the FY 2019-20 and their allocation as per the following breakup:
- 240 seats of CTIs out of 400 may be allocated to those colleges where either BS-4 programs are being offered or planned to be initiated by Department for upcoming Academic Session.
- 50 seats of CTIs out of 400 may be allocated for Community Colleges being established by the Punjab Higher Education Commission as per their request.
- 110 seats of CTIs out of 400 may be allocated for those colleges where a shortage of faculty is being faced as per the assessment of the Department.
Terms & Conditions:
|1.||Period of Placement||One academic session or until the usual incumbent/contract appointment occurs, whichever is sooner. If a new vacancy arises, or a CTI resigns or is not willing to join, the next candidate in the merit list will have the opportunity to serve as a CTI within the requirements for the remaining time of a contract.|
|2.||Leave||Two casual leaves per month.|
|3.||TA/DA||No TA/DA is admissible.|
|4.||Term of Contract||The selection of CTI is the solely temporary and stop-gap arrangement, which can be terminated by the Selection Committee at any time due to unsatisfactory performance.|
|5.||Transfer||The placement shall be subject and college-specific.|
|6.||Placement through fake/bogus documents||If at any stage, it is discovered that any CTI obtained this placement on the basis of forged/bogus document or through deceit by any means, the placement shall be considered void ab initio. And the CTI shall be liable to refund all amounts received from the Government as a consequence of his/her placement in addition to such other action as may be taken against him/her under the law.|
|7.||Recovery of Loss||The CTI will be liable to the recovery of any pecuniary loss caused to the employer.|
|8.||Joined Period:||CTI will have to join duties within 7 days after the issuance of placement otherwise the offer shall stand withdrawn.|
|9.||No Right of Regular Placement||The placement shall not confer any right of regular placement; nor shall such placement be regularized under any circumstances.|
|10.||Experience Certificate||After successful completion of his/her tenure, an Experience Certificate will be issued to the CTIs if he/she meets the other criteria.|
|11.||Formation of Union or Association||CTIs shall have no right to form a Union or Association. If anybody found indulging in other activities, his/her placement shall automatically stand canceled.|
HEC Formula for Conversion of GPA into Percentage of Marks on the Scale of 4.0
|3.63 – 4.00||90 – 100|
|3.25 – 3.62||80 – 89|
|2.88 – 3.24||70 – 79|
|2.50 – 2.87||60 – 69|
|1.80 – 2.49||50 – 59|
|1.00 – 1.79||40 – 49|
|0.00 – 0.99||Below 40|
HEC Formula for Conversion of GPA into Percentage of Marks on the Scale of 5.0
|4.63 – 5.00||90 – 100|
|4.25 – 4.62||80 – 89|
|3.88 – 4.24||70 – 79|
|3.50 – 3.87||60 – 69|
|2.80 – 3.49||50 – 59|
|2.00 – 2.79||40 – 49|
|1.00 – 1.99||Below 40|
For further information, check out the below attached files. Also for the detailed information of eligibility criteria and terms and conditions, check out the official website of the Higher Education Department via hed.punjab.gov.pk.
Here you can download Advertisement for CTI Jobs 2020.
All Punjab District Wise CTI’s Vacant Post:
The list of CTI vacancies across Punjab was much awaited. The candidates willing to apply for these vacancies were waiting for the CTI district wise vacancies list. Their wait is over now because the Government of Punjab has announced the list and we are providing you those lists here at F.Sc Online.
Click on your desire city and download the list:
- DG Khan
- Bahawalpur (Male)
- Bahawalpur (Female)
Keep visiting FSc Online for more updates and news regarding CTI jobs.