On Saturday, Federal Education Minister Shafqat Mehmood said that exams will not be cancelled, students must focus on their studies. The Minister announced this decision while speaking to the media. However, he also said that last year, due to the rapid increase in COVID-19, exams got canceled. But, this year, there no chance of cancelling exams. Students should prepare well for their exams. Other than that, Shafqat Mehmood also stated that no students will promote to the next class without giving examinations.
For the ease of students, they also announce smart syllabus. Moreover, the Punjab government will look into the matter of school fees, adding that the decision to reopen schools was up to the provinces. As the coronavirus badly hurt the whole education system. Therefore, the exams held according to the date sheet. We wish good luck to all aspirants.

