Are you looking for the pay scales for the Project employees working under the PSDP? So, from here, you will get the latest pay packages for the PPS (Project pay scale) Scales. In Pakistan, the PPS scales are distributed in 12 categories equivalent to BPS 1-22. However, the announced notification also contains the minimum pay and maximum pay after a 5% increment.
See Also: Revised Pay Scale 2022
Standard Pay Package for PPS
So, below is the revised standard pay packages for officers directly recruited on a contract basis for the execution of projects funded by PSDP.
|Project Pay Scale (PPS)||Regular BPS||Minimum (Rs.)||Increment @ 5% of the Minimum||Maximum
The mentioned pay packages are effective till the new PSDP projects and are admissible to the following conditions.
- The mentioned pay package is for all fresh, direct, and existing employees of PSDP projects. However, at the initial stage, the pay of the fresh and direct employees will be fixed. However, there will be a 5% increment annually.
- The pay of existing employees shall be fixed to the next higher stage.
- The annual increment will be one the completion of one-year regular service from the date of appointment.
- Government employees can apply for the project post. However, they have to resign from the government service before the appointment of the Project posts.
- CDWP or ECNEC will decide the pay and number of project staff.
- Initially, the project employees will be recruited on a contract basis.
- The mentioned pay package is not for there-employee/appointed employees on contract after retirement.
- PSDP project employees will not get any additional facilities.
- The pay package is not for those who will go to the non-development side after completing the project.
- Employees will not get payment from the date of transfers of the service to any other establishment.
- On the non-development side, employees will be appointed at the initial stage on the basic pay.