FBISE E-Sheet sample for SSC & HSSC Exams 2021
The Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education has issued the e-sheet for the HSSC and SSC Exams. The students will mark the correct answer by filling the bubble according to the question. However, it will be a computerized checking process. The board will mark the obtained numbers after checking the sheet digitally.
How to Fill FBISE E-Sheet
Here are some instructions that will help the students to fill the e-sheet properly.
- First of all you have to write your roll number on the right side. You have to write the roll number in digits and also fill the bubble according to the roll number.
- Students will use only blue or black ink for filling the bubbles.
- Fill the bubbles properly from all sides. If any students mark a small tick inside the bubble or left spaces/fill the bubble incorrectly, then the computer will not consider that. So, be careful while filling the bubble.
- After that, complete the remaining sheet by providing the information regarding examination, paper, Date, OMR Number etc.
- However, the OMR Number will be mentioned on the right side of the bubble/e-sheet for the objective questions.
- For the subjective part, students have to write the answers in the given space. Answer the question in the right space. If you write the answer of a question in any other question’s specs/part, then your answer will be wrong.
- Students have to write the answer within the given space without crossing the margin lines.
- Don’t open the stapled pages.
Samples of FBISE E-Sheet
For the convenience of students, the FBISE also issued samples of the following subjects. Thus, students can get help from these samples.
- English (Compulsory) SSC Part I & II
- Computer Science SSC Part I & II
- Maths/General Maths SSC Part I & II
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology SSC Part I & II
- English (Compulsory) HSSC Part I & II
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology HSSC Part I & II
See Also: FBISE 10th Class Date Sheet 2021
See Also: FBISE 9th Class Date Sheet 2021
Thus, you can get the samples of the e-sheet for the screen marking through the Federal board website. (https://www.fbise.edu.pk/screen_marking.php).