FBISE 10th class result 2020
The Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education FBISE has announced the confirmed date of Matric result 2020. The federal board will announce the matric result on Monday, 20 July 2020, at 2:15 PM. The names of position holders and result summary will also advertise in the resulting ceremony. The gazette of matric results will also be issued on the same day.
According to the promotion policy, the board will mention the word “promoted” on the result card, and each student will get 3% award marks. Students will get 50% marks in practicals while the other 50% according to the theory.
Recently, the Federal board also shares the links of the 10th class roll number slips.
The Federal board also decided to conduct the special exams of matric in September. The committee will announce the result within the 15 days after the exams.
How to check the FBISE 10th Class result
Students can check the Federal Board result of the 10th class from the FBISE website. The board will announce the result most probably at 2.15 PM on 20 July 2020.
How to Check FBISE Result by SMS:
- Students have to enter their roll numbers on the website.
- Students can also know their result through SMS on 5050.
- SMS Method: FB (space) Roll Number.
Available Servers List to Check FBISE SSC 2 Result :
- RESULT OF SSC PART-II ANNUAL EXAMINATION (2020) [Server 1]
- RESULT OF SSC PART-II ANNUAL EXAMINATION (2020) [Server 2]
- RESULT OF SSC PART-II ANNUAL EXAMINATION (2020) [Server 3]
- RESULT OF SSC PART-II ANNUAL EXAMINATION (2020) [Server 4]
If any private student didn’t receive his/her result card until 30 July 2020, he must write an application. He has to write the application to the Controller Examination secrecy within 30 days of the result. He will get the card without any fee
Click Here to Get FBISE 10th Class Gazette 2020
For the further latest news, visit FSc Online.
SEE Also: FBISE intermediate part-II result 2020